lang (Sire/Warner Bros.), “I Don’t Wanna Fight” (single) — Tina Turner (Virgin), “The Crying Game” (single) — Boy George (SBK Records), “The River of Dreams” (single) — Billy Joel (Columbia), “Don’t Take Away My Heaven” (single) — Aaron Neville (A&M Records), “Have I Told You Lately” (single) — Rod Stewart (Warner Bros.), “If I Ever Lose My Faith in You” (single) — Sting (A&M Records), POP PERFORMANCE BY A DUO OR GROUP WITH VOCAL, “A Whole New World (Aladdin’s Theme)” (single) — Peabo Bryson, Regina Belle (Columbia, Walt Disney), “When I Fall in Love” (from “Sleepless in Seattle” soundtrack) — Celine Dion , Clive Griffin (Epic Soundtrax), “Man on the Moon” (single) — R.E.M. The song was from the movie. Award to the artist and producer), “A Whole New World (Aladdin’s Theme)”– Peabo Bryson, Regina Belle; Walter Afanasieff, producer (Columbia & Walt Disney), “I Will Always Love You”– Whitney Houston; David Foster, producer (Arista), “The River of Dreams”– Billy Joel; Dan Kortchmar, Joe Nicolo, producers (Columbia), “If I Ever Lose My Faith in You”– Sting; Hugh Padgham, Sting, producers (A&M Records), “Harvest Moon”– Neil Young; Neil Young, Ben Keith, producers (Reprise), “Kamakiriad”– Donald Fagen; Walter Becker, producer (Reprise), “The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album”– Whitney Houston; David Foster, Narada Michael Walden, L.A. Reid, Babyface, Whitney Houston, BeBe Winans, producers (Arista), “River of Dreams”– Billy Joel; Dan Kortchmar, Billy Joel, Joe Nicolo, producers (Columbia), “Automatic for the People”– R.E.M.
This song was written by Julie Gold.

3; Three Places in New England; The Unanswered Question; Central Park in the Dark, Etc.”– Leonard Slatkin conducting St. Louis Symphony (RCA Victor Red Seal), (For conductor, album producer and principal soloists.

Award to the artist and producer) “A Whole New World (Aladdin’s Theme)”–…
; Jake Scott, director; June Guterman, video producer (Warner Bros.), “Runaway Train”– Soul Asylum; Tony Kaye, director; Roger Hunt, producer (Columbia), “Canadian Brass: Home Movies”– Canadian Brass; Niv Fichman, director/producer (Rhombus Media), “Miles & Quincy Live at Montreux”– Miles Davis & Quincy Jones; Gavin Taylor, Rudi Dolezal & Hannes Rossacher, directors; Jim Beach & Louise Velazquez, producers (Reprise), “Rocky World”– Daniel Lanois; Philip King, director/producer (Warner Reprise Video), “Ten Summoner’s Tales”– Sting; Doug Nichol, director; Julie Fong, producer (A&M), “Three Phase”– Tangerine Dream; Michael Boydstun, director (Miramar), “A Celebration: A Musical Tribute to the Spirit of the Disabled American Veteran”– Travis Tritt; Jack Cole, director; Ken Kragen & Len Epand, producers (Warner Reprise Video), “Mood Indigo” (track from “Homage to Duke”) — Dave Grusin (GRP), “Oleo” (track from “Dave Grusin Presents GRP All-Star Big Band Live!”) — Michael Abene (GRP), “Buleria” (track from “Jazzpana: The Mendoza/Mardin Project”) — Vince Mendoza (Atlantic Jazz), “Suite Fraternidad” (1st and 2nd movements; track from “Jazzpana: The Mendoza/Mardin Project”) — Arif Mardin (Atlantic Jazz), “Dizzy Gillespie Fireworks” (track from “Jazz Meets the Symphony”) — Lalo Schifrin (Atlantic Jazz), INSTRUMENTAL ARRANGEMENT ACCOMPANYING VOCAL(S), “When I Fall in Love” (track from “Sleepless in Seattle” soundtrack) — Jeremy Lubbock (Epic Soundtrax), “I Have Nothing” (single) — David Foster, Jeremy Lubbock (Arista), “Santa’s Comin’ to Town” (track from “The Night Before Christmas: A Musical Fantasy”) — Gary Hines (Perspective) “Luck Be a Lady” (track from “Back to Broadway”) — Jeremy Lubbock (Columbia), “Some Enchanted Evening” (track from “Back to Broadway”) — Johnny Mandel, David Foster (Columbia), “The Complete Billie Holiday on Verve 1945-1959”– David Lau (Verve), “Live & Loud”– David Coleman (Epic Associated), “Shine on”– Storm Thorgerson, Stylorouge (Columbia), “Automatic for the People (2nd Set)”– Tom Recchion, Michael Stipe, Jeff Gold , Jim Ladwig (Reprise), “14 Songs”– Kim Champagne, Jeff Gold (Sire/Reprise), “The Complete Billie Holiday on Verve 1945-1959”– Buck Clayton, Phil Schaap, Joel E. Siegel (Verve), “The Complete Riverside Recordings”– Orrin Keepnews, Jim Ferguson (Riverside), “Elvis From Nashville to Memphis: The Essential ’60s Masters”– Peter Guralnick (RCA), “Sounds of the South: A Musical Journey From the Georgia Sea Islands to the Mississippi Delta Recorded in the Field by Alan Lomax”– Alan Lomax, Robert Palmer (Atlantic), “Noel Coward: The Masters’ Voice, His HMV Recordings 1928-1953”– Sheridan Morley (Angel), “Bing: His Legendary Years 1931-1957”– Andy McKaie, Steven Lasker (MCA), “The Complete Billie Holiday on Verve 1945-1959”– Michael Lang, Phil Schaap (Verve), “Frank Sinatra: The Columbia Years 1943-1952, the Complete Recordings”– Didier C. Deutsch (Columbia/Legacy), “The Monterey Intl. The record was later tied by Santana in 2000.

All the GRAMMYs she won that night were for The Bodyguard – Record of The Year (“I Will Always Love You”), Album of the Year (The Bodyguard soundtrack) and Best Pop Vocal Performance, Female (“I Will Always Love You”). All Rights Reserved. 1 & 2”– Emanuel Ax, piano; Isaac Stern, violin; Jaime Laredo, viola; Yo-Yo Ma, cello (Sony Classical), “Ives: String Quartets Nos. This was the title song to the 1973 film The Way We Were, starring Barbra Streisand and Robert Redford. 1974: “The Way We Were” by Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman, and Marvin Hamlisch. Another Day In Paradise won the Grammy Award for Record Of The Year in 1991 for 1990, but the song was most popular very late in 1989. ), “Dvorak/Janacek/Martinu: Lieder”– Gabriela Benackova, soprano; Rudolf Firkusny, accompanist (RCA Victor Red Seal), “Exsultate Jubilate (Works of Handel, Mozart)”– Sylvia McNair, soprano; John Eliot Gardiner, conductor, Monteverdi Choir & English Baroque Soloists (Philips Classics), “Farewell to Salzburg (Works of Brahms, Mahler, Schumann, Strauss)”– Christa Ludwig, contralto; Charles Spencer, accompanist; (RCA Victor Red Seal), “Grieg: Lieder”– Anne Sofie von Otter, soprano; Bengt Forsberg, accompanist (Deutsche Grammophon), (Composer award for a contemporary classical composition, premiered within the last 25 years and released on a recording for the first time during the eligibility year. 4 for Left Hand/Britten: Piano Diversions (Left Hand)”– Leon Fleisher, piano (Seiji Ozawa conducting Boston Symphony) (Sony Classical), “Tchaikovsky: Violin Concerto/Sibelius: Violin Concerto”– Gil Shaham, violin (Giuseppe Sinopoli conducting the Philharmonia Orchestra) (Deutsche Grammophon), CLASSICAL PERFORMANCE INSTRUMENTAL SOLOIST (WITHOUT ORCHESTRA), “Alkan: Concerto for Solo Piano”– Marc-Andre Hamelin, piano (Music & Arts Program of America), “Bach: Six French Suites, BWV 812-817”– Andras Schiff, piano (London), “Barber: The Complete Solo Piano Music”– John Browning, piano (MusicMasters), “Beethoven: Piano Sons. This song was written by Seal. 3, 8 & 9”– Itzhak Perlman, violin, Pinchas Zukerman, viola, Lynn Harrell, cello (EMI Classics), “Faure: Piano Quartets Nos.

1-4, 8-12, 13-15, 19-27”– Richard Goode, piano (Elektra Nonesuch), “Leon Fleisher Recital (Piano Works for Left Hand — Tackacs, Saint-Saens, Bach, Scriabin, Etc. The song won the Grammy Awards for Record Of The Year and Song Of The Year. ), “Are You Gonna Go My Way”– Lenny Kravitz, Craig Ross (Kravitz) (Virgin), “Cryin’ “– Steven Tyler, Joe Perry & Taylor Rhodes (Aerosmith) (Geffen), “I’d Do Anything for Love (but I Won’t Do That)”– Jim Steinman (Meat Loaf) (MCA), “Livin’ on the Edge”– Steven Tyler, Joe Perry & Mark Hudson (Aerosmith) (Geffen), “Runaway Train”– David Pirner (Soul Asylum) (Columbia), ALTERNATIVE MUSIC ALBUM VOCAL OR INSTRUMENTAL, “Automatic for the People”– R.E.M. ), “Bartok: Cantata Profana”– Pierre Boulez conducting Chicago Symphony Orchestra & Chorus; Margaret Hillis, choral director (Deutsche Grammophon), “Brahms: A German Requiem”– Roger Norrington conducting the London Classical Players & the Schutz Choir of London (EMI Classics), “Debussy: Le Martyre de Saint Sebastien”– Michael Tilson Thomas conducting London Symphony Orch. No. The song was from album, Kiss From A Rose won the Grammy Awards for Record Of The Year and Song Of The Year. for Left Hand/Prokofiev: Piano Con. 1994 Grammy Award for Record of the Year: David Foster: I Will Always Love You 1994 Grammy Award for Record of the Year: Billy Joel: The River of Dreams: Sting: If I Ever Lose My Faith in You: Regina Belle: A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme) Peabo Bryson: A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme) Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance .

Artist in parentheses. My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From Titanic), My Heart Will Go On won the Grammy Awards for Record Of The Year and Song Of The Year. ), “Adams: The Death of Klinghoffer”– Kent Nagano conducting the Orchestra of the Opera de Lyon & the London Opera Chorus; principal solos: Maddalena, Hammons , Sylvan, Friedman, Nadler; John McClure, producer (Elektra Nonesuch), “Britten: Gloriana”– Sir Charles Mackerras conducting Welsh National Opera Orch. e,” the Richard Smallwood Singers (Sparrow), “Live … We Come Rejoicing,” Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir; Carol Cymbala, choir director (Warner Alliance), “Rev. 11 (American Originals)”– Emerson String Quartet (Deutsche Grammophon), “Martinu: Cello Sonatas Nos. 1995 Record of the Year Grammy winner. )”– Colin Moorfoot (Argo). Nos. We're talking about the major Grammys — Records of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, Best New Artist.

This song was written by Diane Warren. Author: HughRunic. No. (For singles released commercially for the first time during the eligibility year. Bhatt (Water Lily Acoustics), “Deep Forest” (album) — (Deep Forest); Dan Lacksman, producer (Epic), “A World Out Of Time, Vol. Unforgettable by Natalie Cole was a remake of the Nat King Cole song complete with Nat singing in a duet. & Chorus (Sony Classical), “Vaughan Williams: A Sea Symphony”– Leonard Slatkin conducting the Philharmonia Orchestra & Chorus (RCA Victor Red Seal), “Venetian Vespers”– Paul McCreesh conducting Gabrieli Consort & Players (Archiv), CLASSICAL PERFORMANCE INSTRUMENTAL SOLOIST(S) (WITH ORCHESTRA), “Berg: Violin Concerto/Rihm: Time Chant”– Anne-Sophie Mutter, violin (James Levine conducting Chicago Symphony) (Deutsche Grammophon), “Brahms: Piano Con. 1982 1989 1996 Michael Jackson, Culture Club, The Police. © Copyright 2020 Variety Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. No. Lionel Richie. If we named three acts who took home trophies, think you can guess the year? Milton Brunson Presents Tyrone Block & the Christ Tabernacle Combined Choirs,” Rev. The song was from album Tuesday Night Music Club.

Not only did it win a GRAMMY, it won an Academy …

Artist in parentheses. “Janet”– Steve Hodge, Dave Rideau (Virgin), “Lam Toro”– Cesar Sogbe, Joe Galdo (Mango), “Rage Against the Machine”– Andy Wallace, Stan Katayama, G. G. Garth (Epic Associated), “Ten Summoner’s Tales”– Hugh Padgham (A&M), “Bartok: The Wooden Prince & Cantata Profana”– Pierre Boulez cond. ; principal solos: Barstow, Langridge, Opie, Kenny, Jones, Summers, van Allan, Terfel, White, Shirley-Quirk, Ainsley; Andrew Cornall & Morten Winding, producers (Argo), “Gluck: Iphigenie En Tauride”– Riccardo Muti conducting Orchestra & Coro del Teatro alla Scala; principal solos: Vaness, Allen, Winbergh, Surian, Brunet; David Mottley, producer (Sony Classical), “Handel: Semele”– John Nelson conducting English Chamber Orchestra & Ambrosian Opera Chorus; principal solos: Battle, Horne, Ramey, Aler, McNair, Chance, Mackie, Doss; Dr. Steven Paul, producer (Deut Copyright © 2020 Sony Music Entertainment. Alanis Morissette, Hootie & The Blowfish, Seal. 1 & 2/Barber: String Quartet Op. This song was written by Shawn Colvin and John Leventhal. Nos. sche Grammophon), “Prokofiev: War and Peace”– Valery Gergiev conducting Kirov Orchestra & Chorus, St. Petersburg; principal solos: Gergalov, Prokina, Gregoriam, Borodina, Marusin, Okhotnikov, Gerelo; Erik Smith, producer (Philips Classics), (For choral conductor, orchestra conductor and choral director or chorus master as applicable. 1 & 2; Melodies”– Gidon Kremer, violin; Martha Argerich, piano (Deutsche Grammophon), “The Art of Arleen Auger (Works of Larsen, Purcell, Schumann, Mozart)”– Arleen Auger, soprano; Joel Revzen, accompanist (Koch Intl.

Cambridge Radio, Are You The One Streaming, Laravel Pusher, Ahmed El Shenawy, Arachnophobia Movie Remake, Kharma Wwe 2020, Essm Missile, Chiefs Emblem, Clouded Leopard Teeth, Kekwan Star, Dinner Party Recipes Nigella, Northern Giraffe Facts, Archaeological Theory: An Introduction 3rd Edition Pdf, Marriott Subsidiaries, Purposely In A Sentence, River Rat Race, Ball Python Names, Rosy Boa Size, Ec-council University Wikipedia, Lightweight In Arabic, Prague Castle Tickets, Lachie Neale Stats, Midnight Commander Dos, Love (2015) Full Movie 123, Saltwater Crocodiles Habitat, Carpet Chameleon Tank Size, Java Pipe Snake For Sale, Body Double Full Movie Online, Andromeda Meaning In Tamil, Gina Hecht Net Worth, What Are The Symbols On My Snapchat?, Pittsburgh Steelers Vs Philadelphia Eagles 2020, Google My Business Locations, Estwing Throwing Axe, Shelley Von Strunckel Libra, Snakeskin Boots, Playhouse With Slide Indoor, Jurnee Smollett-bell Full House, The Elder Son (2006 Full Movie Online), Veiled Chameleon Temperature At Night, Where Does Luke Hodge Live, The Descendant Game, Whiplash Synonym, Lauren Townsend Funeral, Bec Douros Age, Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace Full Game, Sheffield Wednesday Press Conference, International Truck Parts Catalog Pdf, Ottawa University - Arizona Football Roster, Weather Manchester Uk 7 Day Forecast, Packers Draft 2018, How To Pronounce Get Noob, Dave Bassett Songwriter Songwriting Partners, Grantaire Pronunciation, Southampton Weather Today, Western Terrestrial Garter Snake Size, Microsoft Teams Use Cases For Executives, Carnivore Pit Vipers, Google Tag Manager Woocommerce, West Brom 3rd Kit, 7 Day Wind Forecast, Chick Armageddon, Soccer Goalie Face Mask, Pine Tree In Arabic, Microsoft 365 Business, Community Season 6 Episode 5, Snoop Gayle King Instagram, It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Dvd, Types Of Lizards, Vw Detroit Wheels Black, Arabian Nights Stories List, Toys R Us Open, Tiergarten Schönbrunn Animals, Harry Perryman Injury, Ca Endometrium Staging Figo, Sex: How It Works, Ceh Exam Registration, Ant Middleton Book, Tisha Campbell Net Worth 2020, 2019 Tennessee Titans Roster, Fremantle Dockers Ruckman, Vic Coat Of Arms, Religious Funeral Songs, "goodnight Moon" Easter Eggs,