All rights reserved. "It adds to that when you know you're right on the fringe of being a successful team. Two Ezekiel Elliott fumbles and two Andy Dalton interceptions doom the Cowboys' offense in their first game without Dak Prescott.

“He breaks a ton of tackles, and he just knows how to make guys miss.”. Several teammates kneeled nearby as the medical staff tended to him on the field. Join our linker program. Reblog.

Matthew Stafford threw two touchdown passes and avoided mistakes, allowing the Detroit Lions to stay in the playoff picture with a 20-10 victory over the Chicago Bears on Saturday night. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. He then hit Dontrelle Inman with a 15-yard pass, giving Barth a chance to force overtime. Detroit will go into the locker room with a 10-point lead, but the Bears had the last laugh in the first half. Kyler Murray praises his teammates after the Cardinals dominate the Cowboys 38-10 on Monday Night Football.

But as bettors have made their wagers throughout the week, the line has moved Chicago’s way. Chicago Bears 10 at Detroit Lions 20 on December 16th, 2017 - Full team and player stats and box score "It's always frustrating losing," Cohen said. Prater kicked the winner after Stafford led a 42-yard drive to the 34. Most data provided by 24-7 Baseball, creators of the ESPN Pro Football Encyclopedia. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. Do you have a blog?

Stafford rolled out the pocket on third down to launch this 58-yard pass to Marvin Jones Jr. Detroit is now in the red zone. The over-under is set at 42.5.

But the Bears once again came up short after a rough loss to Green Bay that reignited the heat on Fox. Golden Tate added insult to injury with this ridiculous run. All rights reserved.

The Lions host the Vikings on Thursday. The best of the Bears has been Tarik Cohen, The gore, guts and horror of an NFL fumble pile, The best of Lamar Jackson’s jukes, spins and stiff-arms, I understand why Andrew Luck retired, because I’ve been in his shoes, 10 unwritten rules to not screw up your NFL jersey number, The never-before-revealed details of the Eli Manning draft-day trade. The Lions escaped with their third straight win when the Bears' Connor Barth was wide right on a 46-yarder in the closing seconds.

Then I think he was almost jumping on me. Chicago dropped its third straight even though Jordan Howard ran for 125 yards and a touchdown. We present them here for purely educational purposes. TJ Jones 3 Yd pass from Matthew Stafford (Matt Prater Kick), Eric Ebron 8 Yd pass from Matthew Stafford (Matt Prater Kick), Benny Cunningham 9 Yd pass from Mitchell Trubisky (Mike Nugent Kick), Terry Brown, Steve Freeman, Greg Gautreaux, Thomas Symonette, Dan Ferrell, Jeff Triplette, Danny Short. We know that if we do certain things right the game could come out totally different.". And I kind of lost it. Or write about sports? Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change.

The Detroit Lions had the lead or were tied in the fourth quarter in 11 games last season and went 3-7-1 in those contests.

the official stats partner of the NFL. Team Stats Stafford, Prater lead Lions to 27-24 win over Bears Matthew Stafford threw for 299 yards and two touchdowns, Matt Prater kicked a … We present them here for purely educational purposes. 5 things we learned in the Lions’ 20-10 win over the Bears on Saturday, Golden Tate and Marvin Jones are the two most underrated receivers. Mike McCarthy acknowledges that he replaced Ezekiel Elliott after two fumbles but says he knows that Elliott is still the team's top running back going forward. The NFL Network (and NBC in local markets) will broadcast the game live from Ford Field. Find out more. Lions: DE Ezekiel Ansah (back) missed his second straight game.
"I think I hit the ground a little bit and just didn't make good contact," he said. Bears linebacker Leonard Floyd was taken from the field on a cart early in the fourth quarter with what Fox described as a "fairly serious" knee injury he suffered trying to defend a run. 8 seed in the NFC playoff race and needs to win out to have a shot at playing in the postseason.

Stafford completed 21 of 31 passes. Then again, maybe the health of the wide receiving corps is allowing them to open things up a bit now. Tim Twentyman. The Lions pass offense, led by quarterback Matthew Stafford, is the fourth-best in the NFL. His 19-yard scramble on fourth-and-13 in the final minute put the ball on the Detroit 43. RECAP: Lions vs. Bears Sep 13, 2020 at 05:05 PM.

Copyright © 2000-2020 Sports Reference LLC. This season, however, they’ve been one of more efficient teams in the NFL.

Mitchell Trubisky faded after a strong start, throwing for 179 yards and a TD. "Good thing I had (holder) Sam (Martin) kind of caddie me, said play it at the left upright. Trubisky made some great throws late in the third quarter.
According to Pro Football Focus, Tate has 20 total broken tackles in 2017, seven more than any other receiver.

Now, the Lions are in Bears territory. Share. Trubisky threw for 1,508 yards to go along with six touchdowns and four interceptions in nine games. The Bears …

Tweet . Chicago's offense came onto the field for its first drive, but it could barely move the ball.

Louis Riddick gives his key takeaways from the Cardinals' dominant win on the Cowboys' home turf. "So, it was a tough one.". To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Do you have a blog?

Dune: House Corrino Summary, South Park Season 23 Episode 9, Bbc Weather Cardiff, West Loop Gyms, Texans Vs Vikings Live Stream, Bank Jobs Christchurch, Similarweb Vs Alexa, Self-love Techniques, Beaver Creek Hotels, Where The Wild Things Are Netflix Uk, American Patriot Wallpaper, Kukri Snake Care, Eagle Vs Vulture Vs Hawk, Buck Island, St Thomas, Milk Definition In Dairy Technology, Baby Gopher Snake California, 40 Caliber Ammo Walmart, Australian Commando Salary, Marathon, Greece Map, Giant Tortoise Scientific Name,