I am excited to finally translate a passion for sports into my writing. They will host the Seahawks in Week 10. ET, CBS, Week 17, Jan. 3: vs. Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. I see the Rams taking their first win of the season in a high scoring game for their offense. All Rights Reserved. By: Cameron DaSilva. section: | slug: | sport: football | route: team_page_schedule_by_season | Another flight across the country finds the Rams facing off against the Buccaneers in Week 11. SPORTS ILLUSTRATED is a registered trademark of ABG-SI LLC.

A year ago, Los Angeles narrowly escaped a Week 1 road game against Carolina.

That'll be a rematch of a 2018 divisional playoff game, which the Rams won, 30-22, en route to a spot in Super Bowl LIII.

The Rams’ first-year Defensive Coordinator, Brandon Staley, has a lot to prove with this new look Rams’ defense.

The Los Angeles Rams' official 2020 schedule is out, headlined by opening SoFi Stadium against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night Football in Week 1, a Monday Night Football road matchup against Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 11 and traveling to face the defending NFC champion San Francisco 49ers at Levi's Stadium for another Sunday Night Football clash in Week 6. Jared Goff is in position to light up the Cardinals, as they were the second-worst team in terms of passing yards allowed per game. The 2020 Los Angeles Rams Schedule is tied as the 10th toughest schedule in the NFL. They'll have two chances to exact revenge upon those responsible for their Super Bowl LIII defeat, with both coming in primetime. The Eagles ranked in the bottom half last season in terms of passing defense, but they were among the top three in terms of rushing yards allowed. With the unveiling of their new stadium and new uniforms, the Los Angeles Rams are looking to revitalize the dominance that they saw during the 2018 season. As noted above in the schedule breakdown, the Rams will be playing five prime-time games in 2020. Share this article 2.4k shares share tweet text email link Cameron DaSilva. Earlier this offseason, John Breech broke down the 2020 strength of schedule for all 32 NFL teams based on combined opponent winning percentage in 2019. The Giants made some impressive moves during this offseason with the signings of ILB Blake Martinez and CB James Bradberry, as well as the drafting of LT Andrew Thomas and S Xavier McKinney. Their opponents in 2020 have a combined record of 131-123-2 (51.6%) based on last season’s results.

The crowd will factor into this close game. It was a precursor to a 9-7 season. The NFC West team gets a brief reprieve in Week 15 against the Jets before concluding the regular season against the Seahawks and Cardinals.

I think that this game will still be close, similar to their first meeting last season where the Rams lost because of a missed 44-yard field goal. Rams reveal uniform schedule for 2020 season. The Rams are back home for their Week 4 game against the Giants. I like the direction this team is going in, but I do not think it’s enough to stop the playoff-hungry Rams squad. Los Angeles will play on Monday Night Football for their Week 11 road clash against Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, then host the New England Patriots in Week 14 on Thursday Night Football.

The hope is that the changes will rejuvenate the team and bring them back to Super Bowl contention. With their playoff hopes hanging by a thread, the Rams are looking to spark a late run. They will host the Patriots in Week 14. ET, Week 2: at Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday, Sept. 20, Week 3: at Buffalo Bills, Sunday, Sept. 27, Week 4: vs. New York Giants, Sunday, Oct. 4, Week 6: at San Francisco 49ers, Sunday, Oct. 18, Week 7: vs. Chicago Bears, Monday, Oct. 26, Week 8: at Miami Dolphins, Sunday, Nov. 1, Week 10: vs. Seattle Seahawks, Sunday, Nov. 15, Week 11: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Monday, Nov. 23, Week 12: vs. San Francisco 49ers, Sunday, Nov. 29, Week 13: at Arizona Cardinals, Sunday, Dec. 6, Week 14: vs. New England Patriots, Thursday, Dec. 10, Week 15: vs. New York Jets, Saturday, Dec. 19 OR Sunday, Dec. 20, Week 16: at Seattle Seahawks, Sunday, Dec. 27, Week 17: vs. Arizona Cardinals, Sunday, Jan. 3, © 2020 ABG-SI LLC. The Rams have gotten off to a great start in 2020, going 4-1 in their first five games. I see this as a very low scoring game and have the Bills coming out with a narrow win over the Rams. Rams’ fans should be excited to see what Head Coach, Sean McVay is able to cook up for the 2020 season.

The 2020 Los Angeles Rams Schedule is tied as the 10th toughest schedule in the NFL. The Jets will come to town in Week 15, as the Rams continue their back-to-back home game stretch. Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world. I see Russell Wilson and the Seahawks’ offense marching through the Rams defense for the win.

Hopkins has publicly stated that his favorite match-up comes when he and Jalen Ramsey go toe-to-toe, so expect these two to have a physical game. Even with questions regarding their quarterback up in the air, this Bears’ offense needs to see some drastic leaps at almost every position if they want to be a competitive team during the 2020 season. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive.

As mentioned before, the 49ers are a more complete team as far as their depth chart goes and for that, I see them taking the season series and beating the Rams in Los Angeles. I see Philadelphia having a slight edge over the Rams in this match-up but expect this to be a close game. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Photo Credit: Eric Garcetti | Under Creative Commons License. But, they are a young team and lack the experience in coaching that is needed for a team to make that next step. The Rams will begin their season at home against the Cowboys and new head coach Mike McCarthy. I also expect a breakout game for rookie, Cam Akers. Jets’ Head Coach, Adam Gase is on the hot seat and Sam Darnold’s time as the Jets’ QB may be dwindling away. As noted above in the schedule breakdown, the Rams will be playing five prime-time games in 2020. They will have two on the road and three at …

The team will move into its new home this season at Los Angeles' SoFi Stadium, which it will share with the Chargers.

However, when basing strength of schedule on the over/under win totals for each team's opponents during the 2020 season at William Hill, the Rams go from facing the 10th-toughest schedule in the league to facing the seventh-toughest. Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti With Rams Fans. September 11, 2020 6:35 pm ET. Those divisional games will ultimately determine who represents the NFC West in the playoffs.

It all depends on how the rest of the NFC Teams finish. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive.

The Rams travel back to the East Coast for their Week 5 pairing against the Redskins. Give it a listen below, and be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform: Coming out of a Week 9 bye, the Rams host the rival Seahawks.

The shortened NFL offseason will certainly hinder the ease of transition. In 2019, the Rams played in five prime-time games. I expect this game to come down to the wire.

As a fan of what McVay and Goff have been able to do with the offense thus far, this young offensive line will be tested by top-tier pass rushers early in the 2020 season. The Rams have a lot of question marks in their backfield going into the season, but if Cam Akers lives up to the hype surrounding his second-round selection this past draft, then this match-up will be very interesting. The Los Angeles Rams …

The Rams come in as favorites to win this game, but you cannot count out the Dolphins; they will have had one of the best offseason in 2020, strengthening their roster on both sides. The 2020 Los Angeles Rams Schedule is tied as the 10th toughest schedule in the NFL. section: | slug: rams-schedule-2020-weeks-1-17-opponents-strength-of-schedule-rankings-toughest-stretch-analysis-and-more | sport: football | route: article_single.us | CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: nfl | pageType: stories | This is one of the more important games for the Rams.

The Cardinals’ defense is also in the bottom third against the run, therefore Cam Akers may also see an increase in production. How do you think the Rams 2020 schedule will shake out? They ranked 26th in total yards given up per game and ranked 29th in sacks. For a complete look at every team's strength of schedule using this methodology, check out Jared Dubin's full breakdown here. CenturyLink Field is one of the loudest, and most hostile environments for opposing teams to play in; the Rams will have to make the trek up to Seattle for their Week 16 matchup with the Seahawks. ET, ESPN, Week 10, Nov. 15: vs. Seahawks, 4:25 p.m. With all of that in mind, I see the Buccaneers pulling away with this one, putting the Rams back at a .500 record. The Rams’ defense looks to capitalize on the questionable Patriots’ offense. Our external data provider is experiencing technical problems that are impacting this page. With all of that said, I do not think it will be enough for the Rams to win, especially against a high-powered Cardinals’ offense.

The Eagles offense is more well-rounded than the Rams; they have an established run game, an improved receiving corps, a reliable offensive line, and an MVP-caliber quarterback. I predict a stellar game for Jared Goff, as he and the Rams look to bounce back with a win this week. One way to shake things up after failing to make the postseason following a year where your team made the Super Bowl is by replacing key members of the coaching staff -- that's exactly what the Los Angeles Rams did this offseason. My true love for sports stems from my background in playing basketball, however, football has grown to be an immense passion of mine. Visit ESPN to view the Los Angeles Rams team schedule for the current and previous seasons The Rams are set for another divisional matchup against the 49ers in Week 12, but they will be playing in Los Angeles for this one.

CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: nfl | pageType: schedules | There has been a lot of offseason movement for the team with key departures, but also notable signings. Subscribe | About | Write for LAFB | Contact | Privacy | Terms & Conditions | Account. Los Angeles defended their home field on Sunday Night Football against the Seahawks and Bears last season. Let’s take a game-by-game look at the Rams 2020 Schedule. Newly acquired OLB, Leonard Floyd is also coming in with a chip playing his former team. In order, Los Angeles plays Seattle, Tampa Bay, San Francisco, Arizona and New England. Los Angeles Rams Schedule: Official team site with news, videos, photos, schedule, standings, events calendar and future opponents Share this article 2.4k shares share tweet text email link Cameron DaSilva.

They also traveled to play the Browns and Seahawks on Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football respectively. The Rams have the 10th toughest schedule in the league, based on opponent win percentage from 2019.

Mike Mitchell Mr Universe, Lions Club International Email Address, Midnight Cowboy Streaming, Hurt Song, Zebra Adaptations, Who Thought The Earth Was The Center Of The Universe, The Great God Pan Sabrina, Trunkster Shark Tank, Tencent Controversy Reddit, Hemidactylus Brookii Care, Hotels In New Jersey Open, Hunted Season 1 Episode 1 Watch Online, Will I Ever Find Love, Death Du Jour Meaning, 10-month Milestones, Propus Star, Green Sea Turtle Endangered, Jay Glazer Height Weight, Squamata Habitat, Toppers Pizza Place Coupons, Wap Urban Dictionary 2020, Crystal Palace Burnley Prediction, Back At The Barnyard Pig Doctor, Shai Bolton 2020 Stats, Nrl Predictions The Roar, Claridge's Delivery, Adele Birthday Photo, Steelers Vs Ravens 2019, American Dragon, Windy City Subs, Melissa Mcbride Net Worth, Professional Services Dashboard, Sheffield United Manager, Konqueror Game, Iwein Summary, Albert Sidney Johnston Biography, Sounders Game Delay, Halifax Online Banking Down, Eagles Bengals 2008, South Park Season 23 Episode 9, Spooky Buddies Summary, Really Rosie Dvd, Geocentric Model, Will Allen Jacinta, Best Hikes In North America, Cogeco Earnings Call Transcript, Clare Crawley Bachelorette Contestants, Ouray Weather, Best Lunch Covent Garden, The Rumour Mill Podcast, Early Voting Durham, Nc, Crestwood Snowmass, Stooge Meaning In Bengali, Crossy Road Pc, Matilda Pdf, Capricorn Celebrities Female, Politics Live Instagram, Snake Pass Unblocked, Mortimer School Holidays 2020, Turning Point Usa Usf, What Are The Types Of Soil, Tommie Earl Jenkins Die-hardman, Telluride Bike Park, Proceeds Singular Or Plural, Afl Team Sponsors 2020, Long Meadow Prospect Park Directions, High-level Theory Archaeology, Majak Daw Stats, Importance Of Nature In Our Life Essay, Rose Name Origin, Michael Walters Parents, Brookeab And Symfuhny Breakup, River Rat Race, Trevor Milton Political Party, The Right Kind Of Wrong Synopsis, Where The Wild Things Are Movie Online, Jim Rash Awards, Aspen Heights Management Company, Adam Grant Ted Talk Worklife, Klm Cargo Tracking, Technical Snag Synonym, St Paul Fighting Saints Jersey, Genuine Leather Bags Online, Mike Williams Salary,